Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Note from Ping :)

Hey babes!

First of all, we would like to apologise to all of u for our slow replies.

Well, just a lil note from me, I am in my final 9 weeks of my design thesis and i am really busy right now. I've already spent almost 5 years in architecture, so these last few weeks will be really important to me. Therefore, Stitchme-up will be handled mostly by Jean, till April, and she would be starting uni at the end of the month also. I would still be involved only in the posting of parcels. And so, we will not be updating much till then....

I love Stitchme-up but making sure I finish my design thesis is REALLY important. So many apologies to u babes if we've been slow in replying and for the lack of updates :)!

No comments:

name
email address
contact number
address
delivery method
preferred banking
preferred location
your buys (;
your queries

create web form